Seeking Assistance

UNISON are here to provide advice to you when things go wrong in your employment.

Please contact a UNISON representative at the earliest possible stage when you become aware of an issue in your employment – often our network of representatives can provide advice or early intervention to stop an issue from escalating. The earlier that we become involved the easier it is to find a satisfactory resolution for all involved.

To contact us please use the contact details above, complete our contact form or speak with your representatives locally.